Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

The wrong side of bed

What can be worst then a fucked up monday?

Well a fucked up monday with tons of crappy work is worst lor. I don't even wanna tell you how bad i felt today. To be honest i made a lot of mistake at work today (i guess it always happen when you are down).

Like they say, it doesn't rain but it pours.

Luckily today is payday. A little angel (my finance manager) pass me the pay slip to remind me that i am rich once again for a few days before i pay off all my bill, blah, blah blah.. I wonder what i will do if they pay me $100 less? Can i even survive? This thurs still going for seafood lunch! I haven started saving for taiwan! And it's trip fare x 3! Eeeekss!

Lucky today i had my fave sweet potato desert (cold one). Melts away some fustration in the swealting heat, carrying the samples (reads: heavy samples) around.

I think if i dun have what i like to eat for lunch, i see no purpose in working.
Ya tml i must remember to buy the belachan chilli.......

*glad there is a holiday mid week! Wheee!
But national day on saturday. No payback one somemore! ;(

No comments: