Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

79 Hours

79Hours more before i will be at the airport departing for sunny phuket.

Today i packed up my stuffs, all ready for the trip. However the thought of having to work another 3days before going off on Thurs morning gives me a headache. I was even thinking of taking the following monday off since i will only arrive on sunday close to 9pm.

But i wrote off that idea eventually to save on my leave. I guess breaks are never enough. It's best if i don't have to work anymore and more importantly, don't have to worry about money.
But that impossible, so i rather save the leave for another occassion. Which i guess will be my bro-in-law wedding coming up in September '08.

Everytime i think of phuket, I can imagine the tropical sun basking onto the golden sand, with a backdrop of swaying coconut trees and lush greens, people in sunglasses lazing around the beach, having some iced chilled cocktails.

I wanna be there now!

My wife was saying this is the first trip we are going to a 'hot place'. Usually we go to cold places, including Genting Highlands.

With both of us looking forward to the trip, i really hope and pray that it'll be what we dream it will be. But i sometime wonder... For the crazy price we paid. Is it really a steal off an offer?

Or will we get the old saying....

What you pay is what you get.

No comments: