I went off work 10mins early today, bearing in mind that i have to patch my tyres.
I've been monitoring it and for the last tank full, i ran 100km less then usual!
That's hell lot, considering the price of petrol nowadays.
Determined to solve it, i drove to a tyre shop i visited before to patch my tyres too..
I know they charge $8 for patching tyres and i felt that was pretty reasonable and they have good service too.
Reach the shop around 6.15pm and called my wife to tell her i will be a bit late as i am patching tyre...
Mr Neo: "老板,tyre 漏风,帮我补"
老板: "Ok, 驾进来里面"
- Checking checking....
老板:"老板,你来看"
Immediatly i felt my name change to "菜头“
菜头:"什么事?"
老板:"老板,漏风的地方你以前补过了,它裂开了,补不了"
- Showing me bubbles coming out from a leak
菜头:"就是要换tyre了咯"
老板:"对咯,没办法,很危险"
.
菜头:"那你的,DB Aspec 多少钱?"
老板:"我没有卖 Yokohama 的 brand leh, 我有 Bridgestone, Turanza,你喜欢 DB 因为它很静对吗?Turanza 也很静"
菜头:"那 wet weather 呢?"
老板:"一样好"
菜头:"一条多少钱?"
老板:"四条 $540, 一条 $135"
菜头:"best price?"
老板:"best"
菜头:"On, 换"
说换就换,他妈的,手脚还真快。
In a flash, my car is fitted with new tyres. It's really amazing how the 3 staffs work in such smooth co-ordination.
I went to pay...
That $540 is without GST, total is $577.80.
他妈的。$8 job become $577.80.

No comments:
Post a Comment