I've read an article with regards to work and it says that 85% of people are in a job that they don't like but does that for 5days a week so that they can enjoy the 2 weekends with things they like to do.
A mere 15% does what they like the whole week. These people are not my friends.
It's 5.30pm (Friday) i wonder when 6pm will come. I start to imagine not having to work for 2days, planning my schedule for the weekends better then how i plan my appointments for the week!
I look at my computer screen showing my inbox. I seriously felt like slamming it onto the floor and giving the CPU a "no shadow kick" followed by some "bench crushing headbutt" to my workstation.
Aiyah.. I din't do any of such. I guess i needed the salary lor. I just have to settle for 2 happy days a week kind of idea for the rest of my life.
Still haven reach 6pm lor.....
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment