Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Lancer Vs His Rex

I was surfing around the forum for some good deals on wipers, which i guess mine was due to an early change as i brought those cheapo ones the last round and came across this post with such a catchy topic "My Lancer Vs His Rex"

The following is the post (Cropped)

My mission was to drive home, have a shower and then go to bed. Except that a certain white rex would not allow me even the luxury of peaceful driving, that warm and humid night.

Driving in the middle lane at 70kmh along Thomson road is hardly something I regard as adventurous, much less threatening or provocative. But the driver of the white rex seemed to be of the mindset that a lancer travelling in the manner I described must be game for an impromptu race. I first spotted him in my rearview mirror, 2 bright spots of HID lamps, accompanied by the sound of the boxer rumble and the occasional HKS SSQV BOV. He came on fast and furious, and somehow, like a moth drawn to a candle, became drawn to the rear of my car. He started tailgating me like a dog. I was tempted, yeah sure I was, but I decided that I would be merciful then. So I signalled left and waved at him to pass. That idiot, instead of passing by, followed me, this time even closer.

This went on for about 400m or so. My endurance hit its limit. The demon of rage took over then. I downshifted from 6th to 4th gear, and floored. 595 horses were unleashed, and my car started to rocket forward like a round fired from a rifle. I was thrown back in my seat against the comforting bolster of the recaros.. The rex tried to accelerate as well, as I heard his engine revs, but I think that his tyres must have caught in molasses or something. Or maybe he was in reverse gear. He disappeared in my rear view mirror and ceased to be the nuisance he was within seconds.

----

Knn, Evo say Evo la...
Say until like a normal Lancer can outrun a WRX like that...

If he is so smart, why don't he stop at the next traffic light. Wait for the Rex to pull up beside him,
reverse and give the Rex a 5 car length head start when the light turn green leh?

号练!他妈的!车快就很厉害吗?

6th gear 很厉害啊? 我也有吗!不过是 reverse 吧了吗。

No comments: