It's been in my mind for a while now, to buy a DSLR, i even went pass some shops to review the approximate prices. Personally, i have a very good point and shoot camera already, 8Mpx.
Well what else can i ask for? Someone who is not a pro at all and shoots mainly my own car mainly for the modifications that i do, other then overseas and sometimes family gathering.
But the feeling of owning a DSLR just overwhelms me.
Buttoday. I read an article online.
I was actually searching for articles on lens and viewfinders. Ended up i chance upon a page that reads "10 Reasons not to buy a DSLR".
True enough, the reaons, the way reasons should be, are very true and immediatly i throw the idea of buying a SLR out of the window. Now i am really glad i read that page and saved a lot of money.
Must be the fact that my wife's brother is getting married, i got on to youtube and search for videos on wedding convoys. I seriously wonder why i did that but after i did that, i took out my own wedding DVD to look at my own convy. It's a whole lot messier then what i saw on youtube. I've got the 8 cars to pick up the bride (more followed on the way back), the following:
Mitsubishi Lancer (My wedding Car)
Entourages:
Mitsubishi Lancer
Subaru Impreza
Suzuki Swift
2 x Toyota Vios
Toyota Altis
Toyota Corolla
(No wonder they say Toyota is a top seller right?)
But it was hell loads of fun, we drank like mad at the end of the event and i honestly can't remember a thing after that. I was telling myself the next poly friend that gets married (if he/she clicks) i will not drive, and we'll drink like mad again.
Let's wait
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment