Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Short Working Week

8hours on Monday, that's all the time i worked this week.

The rest of the week i had the time off, slacking around on my bed, having food delivered to me and getting off bed only to shower or go toilet.

Sounds like a great break hor. But of course, it's not lor. Extreme food poisoning got the better of me.

Dawn of Tuesday, I vommited the hell out of myself coupled with bowel movements that lit my buttocks on fire. This went on for nearly 2hrs before i dragged myself to a 24hr clinic to get 2jabs + tons of pills.

Ahh.. I'm so sick i cun be bothered to blog more on this horrid experience.

Anyway, ended up with 3days MC and i took another day leave to make sure i get all well before i get back to work.

I sure hate the runs....

No comments: