Today, we celebrated Belda's birthday. The usual cake and birthday song, with the so called surprise is inevitable.
Still out of office at 4pm and having another appointment at 5pm, i knew the whole office is waiting for me to get back so that they all can start. Driving down Kembangan, i zipped into Esso to grab some drinks. It seems like i have been getting drinks for the last 2 birthday girls and should i not do it this round, everyone will be wondering why. So heck! It's not alot of money anyway, just to make everyone happy, i thought to myself.
Walking briskly into the kiosk, i grabbed 2 pet bottles of rootbeer, paid up quickly and left. Yes, i din't take coke zero even though i love it cas nobody in office likes it. No point making myself happy only.
Heading towards my car, i felt a pull on my left foot. I had a "pull", sort of a twist, but not that serious, however still painful. I must be walking too fast.
Immediatly i thought; "wana be good to her also cannot ah?".
Fate?
Getting back to office, i gathered everyone (using great efforts again... As everyone seems glued to their seats, as usual) and so on goes the out of pitch song (yes, i sang too) and the wish before blowing out the candle.
Belda wanted to say out her wish.
Mr Neo: "No, don't say, i know you want increment, we can't do it. It won't happen"
Belda: "Noo.. I thought of a wish, i want to say it out"
Mr Neo: "Ohhh no, don't say it's a wish"
Belda: "Why? Why can't you let me say?"
*In my heart i bet she's going to say those crap, seriously. If you wish it to happen, do you have to tell the world? Lame lor. So fake! You live with a mask on ya face, the inner me shouted."
So she went ahead and ..
Belda: "I wish everyone can be happy working here.. I wish we can bring in more sales, so that china plant can do well also.. Blahblahblah.. Yup that's it"
Everyone: "Wahh so great, that's such a wonderful wish"
Mr Neo: "Okay, cme cut cake liao lor. I going appointment liao."
Is it me? I really wonder.
But it's so lame. Why does anyone have to say such a "touching" wish?
If i were to say i will surely say.. I wish to have a increment now!
Straight from my heart.
Honest, upright and proud to voice out.
That's me. Love me or hate me.
Most people may choose the latter.
..... Tomorrow they celebrating my birthday, hope they buy coke zero for me .....
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment