Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Disconnected

Working away on my computer, i did a search for one of my send quotation which i don't seems to be able to locate in hard copy anywhere.

Ahh.. Microsoft Outlook. Such a wonderful program, with it's search functions and all other organising features. The Internet bloomed and spread itself so much that we love being connected and the ease of communications via email is inevitable.

So simple la, click a name, type some words and off it goes, squeezing itself through the fibre optic cables, making it way to the recipient. I clicked on forward and off the quotation went, awaiting another potential order.

Then it happen. My outlook crash.





I was totally lost, seriously, i did not need to use the outlook every minute, but my dependence on it seems humongous at this point. I freaked out and totally emptied my brain. I have no idea what to do next. Neither have i any idea what is to be done. And i don't mean how to repair the email. But i clean forgot the stuffs to be done for the day!

Haha. It was really crazy. Honestly i felt a bit scared and it felt funny why i should at all.
I know it can be revived, but tomorrow seems so far away.

Mr Neo -offline-

No comments: