Crusing down ECP(Changi Airport) at 6.20pm, i can't help but feel happy that the glaring sun is still setting, with my sunglasses on, music at the up tempo setting, i drove on the fastest lane with clear traffic. Heading towards loyang to pick up Mrs Neo. Its been so long since i knock off so early.
Being a safe driver, i checked the rear view mirror just to make sure i was not holding anyone back on the lane.
Empty. I look forward again. In that split second, the corner of my eyes saw a unmistakable red and blue flash. No reasons, but my heart skip a beat. It's TP! I ask myself i kan cheong for what?
But uncontrollably, i check my speedo, 90km. Safe. Check that my seat belt is on. Put both hands on the steering as he zooms in at top speed on me. I was doing nothing wrong! But crusing on the fastest lane, alone, with all the BMW, Subarus all on my left being overtaken by me and a TP on my tail really makes me wonder what is happening.
All of a sudden the TP high beam me. The headlight of his 2000cc bike glare down at me. I stoned... A second flash. I guess he must have wanted to overtake me, for what reason he high beam me, i don't know. Immediatly i flick the signal to move left. Miraculously, with a TP around, nobody horn me, but all reduced their speed significantly to allow me a space to enter their lane.
The TP sped pass me, i took a glance at him (both hands on the steering wheel). He looked at me, no smile, nothing. As he open throttle and cruised pass. I went back to the right lane after his bike went by.
After 3seconds. A feeling rush over, i felt bullied.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment