Had a phone conversation with John after work, checking things out. But obviously, he's not feeling great.
John: Hey bro, so how are you feeling today?
Mr Neo: The same, f*"ked up. But kinda better, cause i trashed it out during a morning meeting.
John: Ahhh shit man, you did it? You are forever like that man. You just gotta do it.
Mr Neo: Ya la, it's so me what. I can't hold back my natural self. So wassup?
John: Ohhh... Today's my turn to feel f*-ked up. I got an email from my boss's boss to ask us to leave for sales, get moving, out of office at 9.30am. Nobody to be in office.
Mr Neo: Haha. Thats crap man. How do you make sales call then? How to make appointment?
John: I can't, so i go out for breakfast then call from outside lor.
Mr Neo: That's dumb.
John: Ya! I am so fed up when i see that email that i wanted to reply to him and cc all in *sensitive-company-name* and ask them to go ahead and earn all the damn money they want! I don't give a damn, cause i quit! F**k them!
Mr Neo: Hahaha! That's way extreme man.
*sensitive-company-name* is a big MNC.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment