Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Congratulations Terence!

Congratulation Terence!

You are number "n"~!
Seriously i lost count on how many people left my current office. I for one, hopes desperately to move on to a new job.

Terence's my "life mate" here, joining the company 3days after me. We are the same "age", lao jiao.

Due to the many changes that took place. Inevitably, everyone is moving on.
It's just not the same. If you ask me what's wrong. I am unable to pin point on any specific event or happenings.

It's just a collaboration of many tiny events. Just like a avalanche. Small from the start, but it gather enough force in the run to become a destructive force.

Good Luck to you, all the best!
I am sure you will be a happier man.

- get a girlfriend soon ya.

No comments: