Today was suppose to be the makeover day.
Mrs Neo & myself was suppose to change our hairstyles today, leaving it in the fate of the hairstylist.
Mrs Neo wanted some big curls or wave to get rid of her straight rebonded, yet not so straight hair, and i don't know what i want, but just want to do something different.
Ugly also nevermind i exclaimed!
So we booked the appointment, Mrs Neo will start at 11am and i will join her at 2pm. And we will end around 6pm.
Excited, Mrs Neo took a cab off first at 10.40am.
11.15am, my phone rang. It's my wife!
I was pretty sure she's going to tell me that i can come later cas they will spend more time on her hair. I personally think the 3 hour buffer is not enough for her...
Mr Neo: "Hello..."
Mrs Neo: "He's on MC"
Mr Neo: -_-"
Mrs Neo: "I never leave phone number, so they can't call me"
-_-"
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment