The package actually arrive last Friday. Couriered in via DHL from U.S.A, Dalton.
I was the one who carried it into the Accounts room after seeing it lying in the reception.
And yesterday, the President of the company came over to Singapore, open up that box and ta-da!
They got new IBM T61 Thinkpad for all of us. I was like wow...
At a time like this still can think of upgrading our computers ah. Somemore the plan is to upgrade every 2years. (I wonder if i will stay till the next upgrade). 6 sets arrived for the Sales & Marketing Team first. The 2nd wave will follow suit soon and the plan is to upgrade everyone.
So is it good news? We are rich? We have a stable flow of capital?
Well i don't know, really.
Cause they did not get us new laptop bags...
It's part of a cost cutting exercise. Ahahah! Spend so much on the computer and don't get the bag.
Anyway... lost it, pay for it was the message across. You can spoilt it though. As long as it's around, you are save.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment