Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Refuse!

3.36am on my Gshock.

It's tuned to go 8mins ahead of the "GMT +8 Timing".

Still wide awake, surfing the web, it's Sunday already. I dread thinking of work on Monday and thus refuse to waste any "free" time sleeping. I went to wash my car at around 12midnight.
Yeah I must be crazy... but there was a guy who came at 12.30am to join me. Haha.

Got home after the carwash, had a shower and was watching "Miami Ink" while having a little late night cup noodle coupled with some left over fried rice. Did 50 push ups, ended up with thrembling hands. Brushed my teeth, gurgled with the new try out of Systema mouth rinse instead of the usual Listerine (Listerine is stronger, but Systema is from Japan. Listerine? Is it made in China? *Freaks out*) and now am online to waste more time away.

Checking my emails and schedules, following Monday will be quite packed also.
Hai... But i do look forward to speaking to Jocelyn and checking out Macau with her.

I hope today, Sunday, will be a fufiling day. We already have plans to lunch at Waraku, get to the gym around 5pm and tumble down to my parent in-law's place for dinner tomorrow. Of course have to slot in some beauty naps in between to recharge my body for another week of work, work work!

I'm so bored now that i even embedded a song into the blog. Well i guess the song seems very right at the moment. The mood feels right. The aircon is just nice and i'm in a happy loving mood too.

69Days to Macau!
Give me my break!

2 comments:

YEO Family said...

give me a song to put in my blog too ler

Mr Electronic Neo said...

haha.. i show you how to do when u come.