The Digital SLR, or DSLR (http://wahkaus.blogspot.com/2008/10/nikon-d90.html)
Hmm. it's really bugging me. I've been considering to buy it or not for coming 3weeks now.
I even checked out the prices, the cheapest i could find was $1,680 for the Nikon D90. This price i can get 4 pairs of my favourite Oakleys!
Today i started reading up on dry cabinets and also lens. A good guide i found at
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245883.
The more i read, the more i wonder if i should buy. I always love photography, i like to shoot stuffs and keep everything as memory. That's why i wanted a DSLR.
However, tonight i pondered about it. Do i really want to commit myself into it? It's a "on-going" hobby which will require a lot of time, commitment (make sure the lens does not grow fungus) and of course money.
I can probably work around the starter kit pricing, but what if i regret?!
That's the question that keeps bubbling in my mind.
Aiyah, honestly, before i buy anything i will consider and consider and consider and research and research. That's so me. I'm in this situation so many times, yet this time, i am determined not to make a mistake.
To keep things safe, i've decided to shelf it. Not to search anymore of such articles, not to visit any such shops and let myself calm down over the excitement to get a new "toy".
And i will come back to this just before i leave for Macau.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment