Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spring Cleaning Day

I just felt like spring cleaning today.

My room of course came first. My desk has been packed with tons of stuffs, bills, coins and everything useless. Thinking it's going to be a 1-2hour job, i even told Mrs Neo that we should start after lunch.

It really began around 1.30pm. I am wondering if i should state the full details of the major work i did today so that i can read back next year, but i decided that i shall spare myself the details.
Cleaning up my desk is never an easy job anyway. I know best.

Tough as it is, i did it! It's spanking clean. Nothing on the desk except, 3 photo frame, one calendar, a PSP, a calculator, 1 nice rattan box containing my cables, ipod, camera and stuffs and one more container for my coins.

Neat! That's the word to describe. It took me close to 5 hours, arranging the cables, moving stuffs around to de-dust everything, throwing away stuffs and all those sweaty to-dos.

While i was working and straightening up the place, of course Mrs Neo was around me.
She's lying on the bed sleeping. From 2.30pm till 6.30pm.

I even finish mopping the floor of my whole flat, go wash my car then come back.

I'm such a good husband.

No comments: