9am in the morning and we were at the Zoo on a bright sunny sunday morning. Long weekends are just great. I can't imagine myself at the Zoo if it's a regular weekend.
My sister had free tickets to the Zoo with compliment from her company and so we were there with her to bring our nephew to check out the kangaroos & giraffes (But we did't see any giraffes).
I guess the best things about Zoo other then the animals is the big open space and the variety of animal shows that try to educate childrens as they grow up.
And here's a picture of the infamous Snow White Tiger, is he the killer in the recent accident?
I love my new camera. :D
My sister had free tickets to the Zoo with compliment from her company and so we were there with her to bring our nephew to check out the kangaroos & giraffes (But we did't see any giraffes).
I guess the best things about Zoo other then the animals is the big open space and the variety of animal shows that try to educate childrens as they grow up.
And here's a picture of the infamous Snow White Tiger, is he the killer in the recent accident?

1 comment:
wow perfect pix :)
Post a Comment