Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Predictor

The first step.

We always wonder how the pregnancy test kit would response and how long it takes to read.
How accurate it was and how clear the results was.

I must say we have our fair share of dissapointing moments, waiting up to 10mins staring at the test kits and test results, comparing it to the product box, arguing if the faint line states a pregnancy.

---
However, after a long suspicious, i finally suggested we get the kit to test, once again. I still remember telling Mrs Neo.

Mr Neo: "Ok, you do the test, don't shake it ok. Just leave it flat on the floor. I'll take it, put it back into the box and like the instructions says, we'll leave it for 10mins before reading the results."

Being so excited, we yearn to see the result, i got a feeling this is it, but it's not the first time i have this feeling, so it was just intense everytime we test for pregnancy.

It was just 3mins later that Mrs Neo can't take it anymore and asked me to pull the kit out of the box, which i did.

A strong, obvious purple line across the "C" (Control) window and another one across the "T" (Test) window.

I was dumbfounded. I can remember the feeling.

I was over the moon, but i can just manage a smile.

Mrs Neo: "I'm pregnant!"







Her words were like those engraved on stone, going into my mind, strong and impactful, her expression and joy i would not forget.
We stared at the kit and matched the results "n" times.

Seriously, i felt my life was complete. I have a happy family, a stable job, now a pregnancy.

How can i put it into words so that i can recall it 30years later?
I think i was overjoyed. I hugged her and i realised, all of a sudden, i love her even more all of a sudden. That spilt second deepens our relationship comparable to 5years of courtship.

Heehee. Simply Amazing.

No comments: