Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Heartbeat. Technology is Amazing

Mrs Neo was feeling breathless last night and i insisted that she called the gynae this morning just to be sure.

Well we were then called in for a check and we did not want to take any risk and turned up on time. Everything was fine and we were glad.

And then, the doctor did the scan for us again.

Gynae: "Ok, you hubby can come in."
Gynae: "I'll lets u see, here's your babies and let u hear the heartbeat."

The moment was amazing, i could see the head, the heart heating on the screen, the little body shape, i could make out the hands and legs and they were facing each other. Haha.
And when the gynae on the mic, i can hear their heart beating,

It was so cute!

Today they were 8 weeks old. 2 weeks later, we will come back and do another round of checks.
I'm so amazed. I feel so blessed.

Heehee

No comments: