14days after the first official pregnancy test.
Mrs Neo went back herself this time, i was supposed to meet her at Thomson, but there was no one in the clinic and she went in before i even left office.
After her test, she smsed me.
A message that nearly made me tear.
A Text Message ...
"Dear, i check le. Cos no ppl. Waiting for medicine now. I tell you something. We got twins!"
Ahhahahaah!
She brought back the pictures, 7 weeks old now.
One was 2days older then the other. A twin. Heehee. Both were healthy, good size, everything was good.
We both have genes of Twins in our family.
And it's in a same waterbag. So it's identical twins.
Overnight i matured. It's a lot of money involved. I immediatly put aside my unnesscary "need to buy". Keep driving my car and not change it this year and realised i need to save more then i am doing now.
Twins leh. I will show them this post when they grow up.
Let them know the joy they brought us.
Life is simply wonderful.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment