Last week, the President of the company dropped me an email.
We were supposed to have a tele-conference over a program that we all have on our laptops.
However as many of us have the program malfunctioning, he decided to use Skype instead.
--
Hi CT,
I realised i do not have your skype address. Please email me your contact and i will add you in for the 4.30pm sales conference
Regards,
xxx
--
The President is asking for my Skype. But my nick is "CrouchingHousefly".
Wow how impressive will that be? Haha. I got his nick from another colleague and added him instead.
At 4.30pm sharp.
I was invited into the conference call. I was the last 4 to be invited and as he started adding the rest of the group, i realised that those in the chat before me must have seen the following.
"xxx have invited CrouchingHousefly to join the chat"
Hahaha. I always knew my nick was unique.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

2 comments:
laughter all the way as i read your note. i did not realised your nick! i had always thought its crouching something..but did not spot that :p
Very funny. Good one..
Post a Comment