Dear "Boss",
I'm writing you this email because I think my time working at "The Company" has come to an end. The income I earn from "The Company" is not satisfactory for me. An employee of my skill level should be appreciated. And by "appreciated," I mean quit being so cheap and start forking over the cash, buddy! I broke three of those stupid stress balls last week. I'm pretty sure that's a sign that I'm under too much pressure at "The Company" so I think it's time for me to find a better place to work. The other employees are a bunch of whiners. I guess I can't blame them too much, considering how crappy it is to work at "The Company". And yes, I do realize the irony of me complaining to you about my coworker complainers.
You sure have some kind of crazy genetic thing going on: your shoulders are so sloped that any blame slides right off you. Also, you react way too harshly to minor little things at work. Quit crying over spilled milk and grow up!
You micro-manage as if you think you can do everything, but you need to let people do their job themselves; back off! Besides, the benefits at "The Company" aren't very good. I can get better elsewhere.
I hope "The Company" burns down,
Mr Electronic Neo
P.S. Not only are you a bad boss, you're ugly too! Sure sucks to be you.
-----
Heehee.
This is so cool.
http://quitmyjobemail.com/
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment