Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just Do It?

This, i have been thinking over coming 6 months now.

Seriously its one of those 1000 things to do this lifetime.
I'm not getting any younger by the days. I'm going to be a father soon. I presume (hope) that i will change my car in 2years time.

I wanna do a full car sticker for my current car. When i am young!
Can't be wait until 40 years old then start to do right?

I know i should save the money for my kids.. Yesss.... I know....
That's why i am thinking for 6 months liao. First 3 months is thinking if i should do it or add more bodykit. Next 3 months is if i should save the money.

Now the question in my mind is. Will i regret if i don't do it?
It's not cheap. But it's not a hefty sum either.

Should i strike out one more item from the 1000 things to do this lifetime?
Should i just save the money. It's just a car. As long as it moves can liao mah.

哇靠!




Picture not by me. It's taken from a website of the company i wish to do up the sticker with.

3 comments:

YEO Family said...

in my opinion. your clean white car surface is just as nice as it could be :p. being plain is being special keke

Mr Electronic Neo said...

heehee and the price to do it is also quite expensive...
have to re-consider.

YEO Family said...

stick something to a thing that is so clean & nice? makes me ponder keke.

aside to that. yeah. re-consider la hehe