Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Connected

Yippie!

I felt the babies move!
23th May 2009, 0606Hrs.

Mrs Neo suddenly moved my hands to her belly, waking me up.
I kept my hands there as i guess it's really a simple understood sign that she wants me to feel the babies.

And then there was this beat, like a little tap. Haha.
I was so exicited, i woke up, bright and fresh. I even have to hold my breath, close my eyes, to make sure that i have a better feel.

Heehee Baby on the left was doing a light tap, a few times, maybe 6times and i asked if Baby on the right was moving.

Mrs Neo says the other may be sleeping, but i still went ahead to feel the other.
Then, all of a sudden! Baby of the right, i felt was stretching his legs!!
It was a big movement and i bet if i was looking at the belly, i will have seen that action!

Hahaha it was so amazing.
I felt them for the first time. They were in there, moving and adjusting themselves.
It was so cute!
Heehee. You'll only know what i mean if you have been through this process of parenthood.

It's Awesome.

Love Mrs Neo, Love my Babies.

1 comment:

En Jie & En Kai said...

We understand that feeling!!! you will realise they will start "dancing" before you know it....

remember to look at Mrs Neo's tummy then.. =)