Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lock it up

Stupid hp.. I can't believe it don't allow me to type in a text field.
Or maybe it does not recgonise it as a text field for me to type in it...

End up I have to log in to hotmail to send this post up.
•arghh!•

But I was seriously considering to set a password to my site.
A log in page or sort. Password can be simple.
Maybe my name or something my friends will know.

This way, nobody will chance upon my site.

Why do I want to do that?
Seriously, I don't know. The private feature on blogspot is also not what
I'm looking for.

I wonder if I can add a dhtml to the site.
But then how to set a flag to ensure that users with direct link have to go through the first page leh...

Aiyah.. Sleep first..

No comments: