Friday, end of another work week.
Today, my colleagues celebrated my birthday for me, a chozs chocolate cake specially topped up with strawberries!
They are so nice. There was no strawberry cakes (which I like) so they ask the lady to top it with fresh strawberries!
And after the gynae appointment, with both babies doing well, currently at 1.7kg each - week 32. (Twins usually deliver with weight of 2kg+)
Mrs Neo and I then decided to spend some time ourselves, I decided she needed a massage and brought her to Kenko for a 45mins Foot + 45mins back&shoulder rub. 90mins of relaxation for her.
For me, I took the 30mins foot and 20mins palm. My palm hurts, especially the area around my thumb aches. As for back, since I just came back from Thailand and have full thai massage for 2hrs, I didn't need that.
Sitting here relaxing, I wonder what to have for dinner.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment