Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back At Home

Last Night was life changing.

I always wonder why people can wake up at 6am and go for exercise, watch Channel News Asia, read the papers, slowly eat their breakfast.

I, for one, am a bad bad morning person.
I hate waking up early. No, i mean have problem waking up early.

Until yesterday.

Do you think babies are always crying? And having a baby means that you will not have enough sleep? Well. From my first time experience, i can tell you no.

Babies are not a chore.
Yes, they cry. But always for a reason.
Either they shit in their nappy, pee, or simply hungry or thirsty.

I have 5 sisters, each of them have their own children and my mum, takes care of some of them.
I would expect myself to be very good at doing all the "babies stuffs - change nappy, wash backside, blah blah...".

But, hai.... no lor.
But life have it's way, Mrs Neo & Myself learn extremely fast. We pick up many things we never knew how to do so quickly, i am amazed by myself. Simple things like picking up a new born may seem simple, but they are so soft and ewww... haha.

I can do it now. No problem. I learn it overnight.

My boys now wake up every 2hours in the day, 3 hours in the night. So effectively.
I wake up once at 3am and the next time is around 6am.

6am is morning already! I looked out and it was breaking dawn this morning. Thus, i only wake up once per night. But that's really easier said then done for a person who sleeps at 11pm and wakes up at 8.16am for work.

Everett & Enzo.
When you grow up and read Daddy's blog, remember to give me a ^5!

No comments: