I always thought it funny. But my platoon mate's wife is also due to deliver on the 4th September 2009.
Although there's a bit of a show for her already, but everything is pretty much fine and under control. So if there is no hiccups, we will see each other at Thomson Medical on Friday.
My boys will arrive earlier straight at 9am, which his wife will start induction at around 3pm.
+8hrs (Approx) for the process, his girl may arrive around midnight.
I've been speaking to him a lot over MSN because of our wife's pregnancy. He's not changed a bit, so am I. However, i can't help but feel the commitment of a father to be from both of us seems to peek through once in a while.
The excitement, anxiety and everything one should have are on both of us, keeping us on our toes. We really do not know what will happen the next minute!
Always Ready!
Counting Down : 3 more days to seeing my cute twin boys.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment