Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The X-Treme Encounter

Over Msn.
Jeremy - my new found best friend/new daddy.
I chat with him almost everyday now.

Mr Neo: "Yo bro, so how's thing going?"
Jeremy: "My girl just crap and puke on me yesterday all at the same time"

Mr Neo: "Oh. That's extreme. You mean you were changing diapers and she decided to crap while you burp her w/o diapers?"
Jeremy: "No. I was trying to burp her. She puke and her diapers gave way."
Jeremy: "There's too much crap and it fell off!"

Mr Neo: "Hahaha."
Jeremy: "It was extreme i tell you."

Mr Neo: "I've seen lotsa crap and milk. But not the same time."
Jeremy: "I tell you, it's extreme man. And it's all over me."

2 comments:

YEO Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YEO Family said...

Hmmm... let me think. i think i finally decide a potty to be on stand by to catch any merlion :p when siang was young