A lot more post from Mr Neo.
But Mr & Mrs Neo, together with Mdm Tan (My Mum) + the domestic helper is so freaking busy.
Life goes on but with the boys, things speed up.
I can eat dinner in 3minutes.
I go home during lunch time and while taking the lift up, i start to unbutton my cuffs and some buttons of my shirt (i wear a tee inside so don't think i'm crazy).
Why do i do that? So that i can be faster lor. Must wash hands then can carry babies mah.
The same for in the evening. I pack up at 5.55pm.
Slaps down my laptop at 6pm.
Walks quickly to the carpark, power it up and off i go to help out.
I take a 5min shower, eat dinner straight after that, no matter how early that is and like switch to "entertain the babies" mode.
I used to have morning cough too. Now i don't.
Why? Cas i don't really sleep throughout the night mah. Hahah how to wake up and have morning cough.
I now am telling myself to take a break from work and life.
So i have 20mins to relax.
Yes, just 20mins. After this, it's back to typing my report and forecast.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment