Casio - 2499 W96H (10Years Battery)My new digital watch after my G-Shock fell victim from the uncle downstairs whom changed my battery and totally screwed up my watch.
Best of all, he told me "Rubber watches are like that one, very old liao right this watch?"
Pleaseee... It's a G Shock, it's suppose to be water proof lor. How can it leak water!
You damaged it! Still charge me $5.00!
And somemore is i buy from Japan one ok.
Hai.. what to do. I'm so cheapo to try to change it downstairs. If change at some big shop, at least they will do something. Now... Wanna complaint. What? Write email ah?
I don't even think, no i mean. He confirm have no website.
Even if he have. What?
Write email to complaint? He will probably be the one reading the email!
Cas' he's the only guy there. He's the boss. So he Ya Ya Papaya lor!
Anyway. I need a digital watch to see time at night. So it's safe to wear while carrying the boys.
Then i can sleep and wake up, not having to find a light to see the time.
I press and i know if it's feeding time or "carry baby, sayang time".
A real essential.
$18 only. Cheap cheap. Does the job.
Somemore says 10 years battery. Hard la, from the way i press to see time everytime.
1year i very happy liao.
1 comment:
yeah. interesting text..
Post a Comment