My World rotates around my family now.
Nothing in the world matters, all for them. Anything else can wait.
Everything is now back to normal.
Everyone's happy.
We wake up at night to feed the boys. As they lay on my hands, drinking the milk, i can't help but feel so happy. I'm tired, that's for sure, but they look so cute, trying to hold the bottles with their small hands, looking at you with their sleepy eyes.
I have no complaints. We have to treasure this moment and in fact, every moment watching them grow up to become young boys and then adult.
Everett & Enzo.
Maybe by the time you are old enough to read Daddy's blog, you may not understand the efforts we put in to give you guys the best.
Like i didn't know the efforts my mum and dad put in to raise me.
Until i became a daddy myself.
I love my life!
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment