Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Singapore Airlines - SilkAir

I hope someone from SilkAir see this.

My last 2 trips into KL, i've been experiencing delays.
Last round, it was 3hours.

Now they tell me it's delayed for 30mins. But the plane is still now here.

Departure time is 6.05pm. Now is 6.15pm and the plane is not even here.
How to depart at 6.30pm leh?

Omg it's like dejavu. I have a feeling they will delay and delay so very slowly like the previous time.
Tell you 30mins, then 30mins, then 15mins.

Why must they do that?
Don't they have the information on hand? Tell the consumer the truth.

Don't make us sit here and wait. For something we don't know.

Somemore i am paying for a SQ flight, yet i am put on a SilkAir plane and last 2 trips into KL.
It's always delayed.

Omg. Please improve yourself.

Yes.... I know sometimes it's not up to humans, there are natural aspects.
But then. Tell the people the truth!

Tell them it's going to be delayed for "x" time.
Don't go with the 30mins, 30mins thing.

Fustrated.

No comments: