Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Street Fighter

I was putting Enzo to bed when I heard this loud screaming downstairs.

I knew straight away that its a street fight.

Look out of the window and there they were, one guy running damn fast, trying to get away from maybe 10 teenagers who "look" as though they would bash him up if they catch up with him.

There was Ken, Guile, Yokozuna, Blanka and every character in Street Fighter that you can think of. Leading the chase, Ken and Guile. Very fast and vocal. Kept shouting "mai zao!" - although u seriously doubt what they would do if the poor guy really decided to stop and stand there.

Would they bash him up? Maybe they will, but I can't help but feel they dare not. I may be wrong, kids now a days are crazy!

Did I mention Blanka and Yokozuna could only jog behind, panting and stopping for a break every 5,6 steps.

It's still very exciting to see such things.

If i were downstairs, I will surely stand in their way and block their chase, if they ever scold me. I'll be so glad to give them a piece of my mind.

I so, so love to do such things.

Am I crazy? What if all 10 decided to gang up and bash me instead? Of course I don't want that la! I'm not Jacky Chan ok.

But that's just what I would do for sure if I were around.

No, I'm not trying to be hero.
But I just hate teenage gangsters.

No comments: