Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

1hr to Mrs Neo Birthday, 25hrs to 2011

Happy Birthday 老婆!

Amazingly, as the boys was rollin in bed trying to fall asleep, they both suddenly start crying for mama and crawled towards Mrs Neo, asking for her attention.

I tried to pull Everett away, but he's as determined as Enzo to have Mummy all for himself. They seldom ever do this at all. Maybe they know its Mummy's birthday and wants to sleep with her? Amidst the screaming and crying. We were both laughing and wondering if the boys really knew.

Birthdays spend after marriage is one thing, it may (or may not) get more romantic. But birthdays after kids are negligible! I don't even have time to sit down and eat Mac Donalds + watch the soccer replays on the TV, much less plan for some candlelight dinner with the a small live band on top of Mount Faber. I again ask myself is it because I have twins and that makes me busy?

I cannot answer that. I never had a single baby birth to compare with. How would I know if single baby parents have it any easier? Maybe its the same, just that I do things twice, like change 2 times of diapers instead of once? Feed baby 2 times, instead of once? But the time spend, should be the same. So...

2010 have been awesome for me.
Now I'm 30 (damn it). Not too old, but beginning to be so.

Every year, at this time, I will wonder about my career. If I should continue and work and stay in this same company. Don't be mistaken. I love my job, I'm an easy going person. But I love money too (so I'm in sales).
February, also marks my increment opportunity. We have reviews every year during this period and we get to know the amount we will get for next year. So... I usually get very emotional at this time.

Always feeling underpaid, but not too much to complaint about the job. So how huh? Look around for a new job or what? I always tell myself to wait for increment then see, then I end up working another year and then the cycle continues. You get it...

But I'm so ready for 2011.
It marks the collection of my new flat.
My boys going to playschool.
A bigger job scope at work.

All seems good to go!
Ready or not? Here I come!

Thank you 2010!

No comments: