Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Born in 1980, I am 28 this year (Part 2)

Cont.. Part 2










Army (SAF)
After Poly i went straight to Army, and was the first of my batch to go in.

Went through PTP (cause i could not do Sit & Reach!)
and was posted to a Guards Unit.

Over there we trained hard, missions after missions.

And we graduated as the Best Combat & Infantry Unit for our year.

























University

I then did my Bachelor Degree.
And graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Information & Technology (With Merit)

























Work

Then i joined the working force and travelled often.
This time i was spotting a "i wear a spec, i am a professional look"

















My Girlfriend
Then i met the love of my life













Work

I had a change of job, made new friends.
And i totally screwed the professional image.
This job i am trying the anything image.





Marridge

And we decided to get married.
Striking pose right?








So 28years passed me by so far.
I hope i will look like what i am now forever!

But hard la. I feel i am getting older by the day.

I am losing my sparkling eyes that i had during my poly days.
I am losing the "charm" i have when i first started work.
My face now have more wrinkles near my eyes.

Wah siao liao man, if this keeps up, i'll be a typical ahpek in no time!

No comments: