Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Born in 1980, I'm 28 this year

Today i wish (and took great efforts) to show you how life have transformed me into the person i am now.



Baby Boy


This is me, when i was less then 2 year old.
The dog behind belongs to my Dad. I think

The shadow, i wonder who also.
Cute and chubby hor?






3 Years old

My sister fed me estacy.
So i am dancing like mad

After this i think i puke milk.




4 - 5 year old.

When i grew up, i decided to be Superman.
I told my Mum that and i guess she supported me (I can't remember).

But if she didn't. How did i ever get that flowerly cloth and this shot?






Primary School..

Ya.. i also don't know what happen to me man.
School must have been tough







Secondary School


Being a goondo, i befriend a bunch of my fellows and
was proud of this picture





Polytechnic

And we form a huge gang of act smart.
Noisy and rowdy, we though we all fail.

But we were pretty sweet with the results. Most lecturers loved us. But hate it when we smell after 2hours of soccer and go to the Lecture Hall.

And of course, i graduated.
Botak style.

This picture here is my graduation team.
Our project was so great, we went for the road show.
I remember the lecturer calling me on my mobile and telling me the good news and the exibition dates.. Know what i told him?
"Sir, the whole gang of us are in Genting, won't be back so soon".
Haha those were the days man .

No comments: