Bringing back a packet of ba kut teh from Klang duringmy last visit, Mum decides to give it a go today.
The smell was heavenly! Just like what i had in the shop. Opening the lid, i can't help but say "gime a bowl of rice, big one".
A second look made me realise that the color seems abit too light, but i mean the smell was there what, who care's? I just blame it on our inability to stew it for "n" hours.
Laddling up a bowlful, my eager taste buds salivate I took a sip.
Yee.. Why no taste one. My confused mind automatically took a deep breath. The aroma was right leh. A second sip.
Mr Neo: "Mum, no taste one leh"
Mum: "Really? I think next time i must put the full pack of ingredients, this round i put half pack only"
Mr Neo: "This big pot only half pack?"
Mum: "Ya.. I scared too thick la"
Mr Neo: "Ohhh..."
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment