Today i just felt like pampering myself. To buy myself a present.
I considered and the first thing that came to my mind was "Prosport Guages".
It's just a piece of useless junk, i really don't know why i even want it.
Maybe it looks high tech, will make my cabin look more electronic (messy). Will make my car look as if it will go faster.
Unable to hold back my excitement. I took off from office at 5.20pm.
Zoom to the workshop and asked the price and all... They would need an hour to fix.
So i told them.. okay, i'll come back. (I've to go fetch Mrs Neo, long time never do that ler).
So i went off, no present for myself. Now i am home, i wonder if i really need it.
Just 2 guages will cost me $220. It's not even the full set of at least 3. I just want 2.
Maybe i should just get something else? So confused.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment