Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

I know you so well

Recently had an really open talk with my direct superior.

We chat about our likes and dislikes, how to improve the system in the company, what's lacking and if i will stay.

End of the converstation, she said "I knw you so well, i can read your actions, i knw when to sayang you when you are angry and down" and she goes into a smirk laugh.

Hai... i guess she thinks that i am "brain-washed" already and will sell my soul to the company.
She must have felt great thinking that she made me change my mind to stay.

I feel like telling her that it's all an act of "don't come and bother me, say whatever you want and i will just agree, cause it will not be long attitude."

No comments: