Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

The new guy

Today came a new person to my "Department", not my team.
I work alone (like a mad dog). The company don't feel the need to employ anyone to help me.

Anyway. I feel he would not click with me.
Just feels wrong. I only spoke to him twice today and his response was so rigid.
Wah kaus, bui tahan. Seems like a no joke boy.

Well, it might be the case that i am just too irritating for him. I admit that i might not be easy to get along, unless i know you well and you know me well.... Then i will go out of my usual way to do things that will "seems right" in your view.

Else, its' i think i'm right and there's no two way around it.

No comments: