Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Incredible India

I'm still in Singapore. Never left for India for the Partner's Meeting.

Everett is not well.
So in times like this, family rides over work.

I have no passion, so it's impossible for me to find a dream job that combines work and passion.
I work for money.

The reason why i need money is to maintain the family.
The reason why i maintain my family is because i love them.

So India remains Incredible to me. I doubt i will ever visit that place.
Well, at least i got the Visa in my passport as memory!

And for my company, i think they are really great.

For me to pull out on the very last minute, absorbing the airtickets on SQ to Goa, the Leela - a 5 star hotel stay for a week, the Visa application, the meals, the transport, the everything and still wish my boy the best and ask me not to worry about anything else.

Everett, lets' get this over soon and everything will be fine.
Daddy & Mummy will make this as easy and smooth for you as possible ok.

Jia You!

1 comment:

YEO Family said...

Jiu jiu and jiu mu, Everything will be fine.