I didn't even have time to blog this down.
3years ago, we had our wedding dinner at Suntec City.
I woke up the next morning, hangover from all the drinks and i remember i stood along the window of the Conrad Bridal Suite.
Looking across to Suntec City on a Sunday morning.
It was peaceful. The breakfast arrived in the room. It was American style.
It cost SGD80 per serving. But was complimentary from the hotel.
I still remember thinking, wah i spend so much money and now, everything is over.
The glamourous moments are done. Back to life.
3 years later, i am so glad that we now have a beautiful family.
Our boys are here and we are all happy.
Mr Neo: "Darling, here's your Anniversary Present"
Mrs Neo: "WoW! Don't tell me it's a.."
Mr Neo: "It's just chocolates, i have no time to buy anything else"
Mrs Neo: "Chey, i thought it's DSlite."
Mrs Neo: "But i love it anyway! Thank you!"
Mr Neo: "Haha."
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment