So it's confirmed that I'm getting only $200 of Starhub Voucher.
According to them, the next grade is $500 which they give to customers with the expensive price plan. Me. I'm on Powertalk 300.
No point I get a higher plan as I travel mah. So roaming charges still apply. Why get so much local airtime them. I tried explaining this to the guy over the phone. But he didn't catch what I was trying to say I guess... They should based it on amount spend per month. Not on subscription mah.
End of the day, you want to reward ppl paying you more right? So if I am on the most basic plan, let's say $9.90, but I end up paying $900. Will I get $500 voucher? I should right?
But it's not how they work. At least that's not how the guy explained it to me. I feel like changing subscriber and taking all my services away. Yes... I know I am just one of their tiny micro percentage. Maybe 0.0000000002% affected if I part them. But should be more rationale in tabulation right.
I get so irritated when people tell me stuffs which end of the day is due to "follow the guidelines".
I set down the limit. If next year, they are still like this. I will port my number across to another vendor.
And for now. I just pre order an IPhone 3GS (White). I wonder how much it will cost though. It's really not my first choice. But the HTC Hero's - shape is not too appealing. Should it not come with that chinny curve. It top my list with Andriod OS and a phone not many own.
IPhone is just too common. But I am hoping, in view of it's popularity, there will be more apps, more updates, more hardware and more everything free or at a cheaper price.
Ohhh... Did I say I chosen the 32GB?
Heehee.
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment