I'm not complaining.
But during feeds, I tend to be awake for 40 - 50 mins. This involves milk preparation, the actual feeding, Burping and patting the boy to deep sleep.
Then washing the bottles.
I have alot of time on hand while doing that.
So usually I play a short game, check my mails on the blackberry, think of the things to be done at work later or just plan the day ahead.
Parents are such great beings. Being a father now makes me look at life in a whole new way.
When folks tell you school is the best, its true.
You're too young. You'll understand when you grow up. That's true too. I always thought I'm already a grown-up... many years back. Buy its only now. That I felt REALLY grown-up.
I guess all these sayings are true but if you are ready to truely understand it.
Signed,
Mr Electronic Neo @ 2.38am
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment