Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Pear & The Lizard

I was driving home yesterday evening and found a lizard in my car!

it was crawling by the side of the driver window.. and its in the car! I nearly freaked out! I was lucky that stretch of road had no vehicles and I unwind the window and used a paper to chase it away. Quickly wind th e window up and drove off.

But lizards have sticky feets. Apparently, it did stick to the car! I had this few small pieces of remnant pear that some inconsiderate neighbour threw and landed on my boot.

Today as I was waiting for Mrs Neo to get off work, I decided to use some water to wash it off.. when I popped the boot, the same lizard was there! Yes I remembered its color and size!

it was eating the pear. And while I tried to chase it away, it jumped into the boot! I don't know why buy I had a feeling or will do that. So bo bian la.. removed everything to find it and encouraged it out assuring him that its a better world out there.

Especially with the boys now. I have less time to wash my car. But I still keep it a point to keep it clean, dust free, insect free.

Tomorrow on leave. Have to find a slot while the boys sleep to go clean it up again.

Sorry guys, I wanted to take a pic of the lizard but it ran away ( I was glad it did ). But its not those single grey ones. It's those brown with black spots. Measure around 6cm long.

If you see him, tell him I don't miss him.

No comments: