I personally always felt that Takashimaya is the place to be for Christmas.
its always filled with gift ideas and the sale is always on during this time.
We went over this morning and planned to get a thermal container for porridge for the boys.. They won't need it till 6,7months old. But since its cheap now, typical Singaporean style... buy first and keep.
So we got out favourite brand - 'Elephant Brand', from Japan. Comes in a compartment for porridge and two smaller ones for vege and fruits, so that it stays fresh and not get all mixed together. Got I think 15% discount. Shiok! Suppose to stay hot for 6hours.
I also got a new fragrance to replace my long love - Bavlgari, Extreme. I love the Extreme, but have been wanting a new fragrance for a long time. Today finally found a new one! It had such fresh scent and non choking effect (I'm not a fan of heavy musky scent), I love it straight away, nothing else the salesman offered was as good!
Mrs Neo paid for me. It's gonna be my Christmas present.
It's so nice I got straight the 125ml. Don't even have to try a small bottle. Got 50% discount somemore! Haha! Shiook man.
Can't wait to wear it on Monday...
Solidariti Untuk Isham Rais
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment