Everett & Enzo's Second Birthday Tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sotong Pig

I'm not sure what that means.
But Mrs Neo typed that in her Sms to me this morning.

Departing on a 9.40am flight to Bangkok, i (as usual) woke up late and rush to the airport.
Still in time of course, just a bit more rush and did not do the regular 2hours advance check in.

But it's ok. I sat down, turn on my laptop and started downloading emails.
Woo.. wifi in airport is really speedy. Got all my mails and looked at the time..
9.05am. Still have sometime. I started to work on my mails. Hoping to clear as much as i can.

Not that i am hardworking, but i clear if off now, i have less to do tonight.
Thai Massage maybe? Heehee.

I punch away like nobody's business, replying emails, sorting them into folders and i gave myself 10mins to walk to the gate which is just downstairs. Im departing on gate 8.

9.30am.
I packed up and headed towards the escalator down.
Double checked that i got my passport and ticket. I stared at the ticket and it say "Gate 38"!

Arghhh!!

It's at the end of Terminal 2! 5 steps away from Terminal 1!
Not wanting to miss the flight, i made a frantic walk (No, i did not run. Felt too silly to start running haha). I arrived on time. Last to board.

But my shin is hurting, even now. After the fast walk.

I landed in Bangkok, turned on my phone and got a msg from my partner that he will wait for me at Starbucks. Stepped off the plane, headed towards immigration, reach immigration, turn back and walks towards the plane.

I left my passport in the seat pocket.

What a day man.

1 comment:

Mrs Neo said...

Sotong Pig = Short term of you blur like sotong to left ur passport on plane and u keep sleeping.. like a pig